Nippers is Coming!
Welcome to another season of Nippers at Bilgola. A special welcome to all new members who are here for the first time – especially our U6s. It’s great to have you with us and we look forward to many seasons of fun and education as your children learn about our wonderful Bilgola beach and how to handle themselves in the surf.
With less than 2 weeks till the start of Nippers the checklist below will help make sure you are ready for the first session.
- Complete online registration for yourself and your child and pay your fees.
- Email a copy of your child’s birth certificate to Anna in the office (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Purchase an age group safety cap and Hi Vis rash vest for your child – https://bilgola-slc.myshopify.com . These can be picked up Fridays at the club between 11-2pm, at proficiencies, or before the first Nipper session from 7:30am.
- Prepare for the swim proficiencies this Sunday October 15th @ 2:30pm at the Warringah Aquatic centre. Please be there 15 minutes before. Details for each age group are on link below: https://bilgolaslsc.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/Memo-202208-02-Junior-Activity-Evaluations-2022-23-v1.pdf . If you are unable to attend this weekend you will be able to do them before the first Nippers session on the 22nd in the ocean pool at 8am.
- Book a baby sitter for the Parents start of season briefing followed by Drinks & Canapes at the club on Thursday 19th 6-9pm.
- Start of Nippers Sunday 22nd October. Please be at the beach by 8:45 and assemble in your age groups in front of the club for a 9am start.
Looking forward to a great season!