Skip to content
Blackmores Billy Swim | Bilgola SLSC

 

Cancelled!

 

It’s with a heavy heart that we have to cancel the Bilgola Swim for Season 2021/22. This Sunday would have been the second time that we would have tried to hold it, after our initial date – 16th January – coincided with the Tongan Tsunami.
 
This time a combination of floodwaters/large swell/ torrential rain/water debris/ contaminated water – take your pick – will stop us from running the Swim this Sunday March 13.
 
As most swimmers have already committed the funds to enter we want to help those people that have been directly affected by these recent floods and earlier tsunami by contributing 10% of entry fees to be split between Save the Children Fund for the Tongan Tsunami and Lifeline NSW to help residents of northern NSW in their time of need.
 
We will be running this Bilgola Swim hopefully in late October 2022, then back with the 2023 Bilgola Swim on Sunday 15th January.
 
Please put this date in your calendar and we look forward to seeing you next season!
 
Your registration will be rolled over to the October swim.
 
Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions at davidcmadew@outlook.com
David Madew
Bilgola Swim Director
 

SUBSCRIBE

NEWSLETTER

Subscribe to the Bilgola Beach SLSC Newsletter

30% SEASON
DISCOUNT

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque

Play Video